Sunday, May 25, 2008

Why do you join an internet marketing forum?

From user jmsaenz on DTM forum.

I joined a money forum because networking and research is key to success. Networking allows for you to build downlines when needed, to find new opportunities when available, and to have users give their honest input rather than a site owner who is obviously going to be biased towards their site. I have found myself avoiding one site over another based on a user's recommendation and have prided myself in trying to keep other users informed as well. After all, why let another person fall into the same trap? I don't like to be scammed or see others scammed so networking has been key in trying to stay ahead of the game.

Research goes hand in hand with networking. Instead of joining a site right away, it has been my experience that to ask my peers about some more info on the site or their experiences with a particular site, that I have either found a program that really works and that I really like or one that I should avoid. It has saved me time, money, effort, and tears.

The best thing about a money forum is that everyone is there with the same goal in mind: to make money. And because it is a forum free-for-all, people can be honest enough to say 'avoid this site' or 'do this site' without it being edited/deleted by the site owner (except in cases of spam). I spoke out against a site once on a site forum and the owner edited my post to say stuff like 'i'm a loser' and then proceeded to ban me from the forum. Not only was this childish, but it was also indicative of the wonders of such a site. A money forum allows a user to state their experiences without worry or fear of it being discarded. And it is other users' experiences that promotes more user experiences as far as I can see.

No comments: