Thursday, May 29, 2008

DTM Interview by Myseoblog

I was surprised when John, the Admin of Dreamteammoney Webmaster Forum sent me a PM informing me that DTM wants Myseoblog.net to get listed and to have its own folder in DTM Forum because they found it very informative. I thought John was just kidding so I sent him an email informing him that I am interested on the offer.

Dreamteammoney Webmaster Forum is one of the most active, friendly, and informative webmaster forums out there and I am very glad and very proud that Myseoblog.net has been selected as one of their favorite resources. To date, DTM has around 33,480 members and rapidly growing, and I feel blessed to be a member of this forum.

Unlike other webmaster forums, DTM focuses more on online moneymaking. The features of this forum are useful and beneficial to it’s members. DTM uses “Dreampoints” wherein active members are gaining points that they can use in purchasing ads and in any other useful services offered by DTM.

Now, Myseoblog has it’s own folder in DTM and is among other 7 great blogs selected by the Admin. This is a rare opportunity and It’s really a great sign for Myseoblog on its way to success.

If you are not yet a member of Dreamteammoney Webmaster Forum, visit the page and register now.

If you want to go directly to Myseoblog.net’s forum folder in DTM, please click here.

I will be posting all new articles here in Myseoblog.net’s folder at DTM so please be sure to visit always the Myseoblog.net’s DTM folder.

Source: Myseoblog.net

No comments: